George Maxwell Richards - Page 2 of 3

This is the paragraph from where it is taken: - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Sep, 2012 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George Maxwell Richards - Page 2

Symptom of our decay and decadence

I have resisted spending any time deliberating on the President Richards fiasco because I see him as a tragic and pitiful victim of PNM politics on whom any argument about morality and ethics - or even service to country, would be totally lost. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Richards Maxwell George

I only heard part of Pres. Richards' speech in parliament but I'm happy that he knocked the government for being out of touch with the needs of the people.

13th Jan, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I wasn't impressed because he can say whatever he wants, in the end he has no power to do anything about it so basically Manning listens and laughs.

26th May, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Richards Maxwell George

President Richards chose to focus on the women of Trinidad & Tobago in his welcoming into office our new Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. I wonder if the people who met at the President's House were worried if the roof would cave in on them*.

* Recently the roof on part of President's House caved in and the house was demed not suitable for habitation.

27th May, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Richards Maxwell George

I don't know if is such a good idea to focus on the fact that our new Prime Minister happens to be a woman. I don't think this should be a gender issue. As long as you can do the work, does not matter anything else.

President Richards looked happy in some parts and sad in another.

1st Sep, 2012 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards

In an Independence Day speech, Pres. George Maxwell Richards said that the country is nurturing a generation of 'non-thinkers', do you agree with this?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2012 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards - Page 2

Before giving my opinion, I would like to know how (according to him) is the nation nurturing a generation of non-thinkers. Did he say?

1st Sep, 2012 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

This is the paragraph from where it is taken:

international QUOTE
"We have become modern, but are we civilised? Without intending to steal our joy, I am constrained to warn that we are nurturing generations of children who are allowed not to take responsibility for their actions. We are making too much room for non-thinkers, who take the easy, clever way out, once patronage, in any form, is available. We deserve much better."

He is emphasizing the way children are being raised.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: George Maxwell Richards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,