Kris Allen

Kris Allen - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd May, 2009 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Kris Allen

Kris Allen

What are your thought's about Kris Allen, a contestant made popular on American Idol?

Keywords" Chris Allan, Alen

Kris Allen
Kris Allen (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2009 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Allen Kris

I think he is a good singer but no brilliant. I was shocked he made it to the finals to be honest, he is definitely the underdog and everything seems almost set for Adam Lambert to win this season's competition.

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Kris Allen
A Friend

Kris Allen Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am very surprised that he made it to the finals. I think it was rigged for him to go to the finals so that Adam can win easier.

14th May, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Allen Kris

Kris Allen is very talented. Not only can he sing but he plays two instruments well that I've seen so far: piano and guitar. The added plus is that he can adapt well to any song and does not have to wear makeup to perform.

21st May, 2009 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Allen Kris

I was very surprised that he was crowned the new American Idol because Adam Lambert was way more popular than him online. What I do think happened is the following: When Gowkey was voted off, his fans had to go somewhere and they chose Kris Allen. Both of them have similar backgrounds (Christian related). I personally think people voted for this fact rather than music talent, and considering the rumors of homosexuality of Adam Lambert then I am really not surprised.

23rd May, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Kris Allen

Not everything is about what's online, especially since online activity can be generated, but its phone calls that count. I think a lot of teens love Kris and its obvious that a lot would have voted for him because they can feel more of a 'attachment' to someone that isn't gay. That isn't my assessment, that's just life - remember the Backstreet Boys and the one member that was gay? None of his dolls would sell - but that's another topic. Kris Allen was the better man, its not all about singing alone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Kris Allen

I disagree. It IS a singing competition, if people want to vote for the cutest teddy bear then they should go and buy a stuffed toy. Kris Allen was NOT the best singer of the competition, he struggled terribly throughout and as always, people just voted for the underdog, that's what happens when you give the power to vote to those who really know little or nothing at all about music, but hey they're the ones that buy the CD's. Having said that, I do not believe Kris will make it too far, specially with his type of voice.

Also he has been married for the past 8 months and his wife and him already decided for each one to concentrate on their own goals (him, singing and her acting) since according to him he does not want his wife to be around him all the time while on tour (because of the whole female fans thing). They better watch out otherwise this marriage will fail. Yikes!

23rd May, 2009 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Kris Allen Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I disagree. It IS a singing competition...

It is not solely a singing competition, it is in fact a competition based on the criterion of the voters. Since the voters are not professional judges they are likely choosing who they want to win by MANY factors and NOT just singing. The judges were taught that lesson this year, they need to understand that the US wants an all rounder and not merely someone who sings hence Kris Allen won.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kris Allen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,