Firefox Portable

Firefox Portable - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Nov, 2019 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Firefox Portable Reviews, etc.
Post Date: 21st May, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Firefox Portable

Firefox Portable

What is your review for the portable version of the Firefox Web Browser?

Firefox Portable
Firefox Portable (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2009 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Firefox Portable
A Friend

Portable Firefox

Firefox Portable is a lifesaver, and definitely worth extra attention. Mentioning it should be a default response to anybody griping about having to use Internet Explorer.

Themes and add-ons work just as well as they do in the regular version, except they might take longer to install depending on your USB drive's write speed.

I did experience problems with the Flash plugin on Firefox Portable 3, however. Flash seems to work fine on Firefox Portable 2.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Firefox Portable Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: GR

Comments: The only problem is updates. I notice that even on the portable when updates are done it is usually done to the PC's FF as well and not just my portable version. Is that normal?

1st Nov, 2019 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Portable Firefox

If your Firefox Portable does not show up as an option for default browser in Widows 10 then you can use a program found here to register it: Register Firefox Portable with Default Programs in Windows.

If you find that Thunderbird or other programs still do not recognize Firefox Portable as the default web browser then try one of these:
1. Close Firefox Portable and restart.
2. Create a test.html file and open it while Firefox Portable is closed. Windows should call on Firefox Portable to open it.

> TOPIC: Firefox Portable

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,