Craigslist

Craigslist - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Legal Disputes
Post Date: 22nd May, 2009 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Craigslist

Craigslist boss in counter-claim

US classified ads website Craigslist files a counter-claim on South Carolina Attorney General Henry McMaster. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Craigslist

Break the attachment before selling your stuff. Ever tried to sell something you've owned for a while on Craigslist and found that no one is willing to pony up what you're asking? It's because you're asking too much. Source 9p.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist
A Friend

Craigslist History & Civil Business Politics

Persuant to the above article: when you have enjoyed or become used to some object, when the time comes to get rid of it you also want it to go to someone who is also going to enjoy it or appreciate it. The trend of pricing or ‘adoption transferrence’ Will either cause the pricing of the object to be higher, or a more selective market/audience will be chosen. I’ve sold over 10,000 items in my lifetime, as I used to regularly attend flea markets and the like with a van load of products of various types, and emotional attachments were present on some sales. When a client approached that you felt is not suitable for the item you care for, you will make less of an effort to sell, in some cases actively discouraging the client, because you feel that attachment.

> TOPIC: Craigslist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,