George Bovell III

George Bovell Iii - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Oct, 2012 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
George Bovell Quotes
Olympic Swimmer - George Bovell 3rd
Post Date: 22nd May, 2009 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George Bovell III

Bovell heads T&T 'Worlds' team

Olympian George Bovell III and seven other Trinidad and Tobago swimmers have qualified for the World Long Course Championships in Rome, Italy, scheduled from July 26 to August 2. Ref. Source 4

George Bovell III
George Bovell III (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2011 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

III Bovell George

George was involved in a car crash this morning. According to the Express, he was unconscious but is now warded with moderate head injuries, including lacerations, at the Sangre Grande District Hospital.

Source 3

2nd Aug, 2012 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

George Bovell III Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Bovell is doing really well at the Olympics, he placed first in his heat. Hopefully he can push himself and bring home a gold medal for us.

3rd Aug, 2012 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

III Bovell George

He did not win the men swimming 50m free style but it was a very close race: George Bovell 21.82. France's Florent Manadou took gold, the USA's Cullen Jones takes silver, and Brazil's Cesar Cielo takes bronze

4th Aug, 2012 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

III Bovell George

He placed fourth? I think he is a great swimmer and I don't understand why he still waiting for that swimming pool previous governments have promised to build for him.

16th Aug, 2012 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

George Bovell III

After an interview with Anil Roberts by TV6 News the issue of the Olympic pool at Victoria Keys came up and it was said that the project was stopped in 2008 because of a legal battle. I'm wondering with whom - is this public knowledge? TV6 News stated that Min. Roberts claimed the pool will come.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2012 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

George Bovell III

Just tonight TV6's second report with the Hon. Minister Anil Roberts about this Olympic Pool spot among other things... Made it clear that the idea has been scrapped totally and the Olympic Pool will be built elsewhere.

7th Oct, 2012 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

George Bovell III Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Congratulations to George Bovell 3rd, he got silver at the Fina world cup in Doha. That's what I like about him, he performs year round.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: George Bovell III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,