Jack Warner - Page 5 of 15

When you have as much money as Jack Warner - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Sep, 2012 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
23rd Jun, 2012 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 5

Jack Warner is the new Minister of National Security. I wonder what experience he has with national security matters and what change can be expected from him. I know he made this big push to fix things under his portfolio like roads and bridges. Is this what the PM is hoping he will do with crime - make a dash to get things 'fixed'?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2012 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

JB to be honest I don't think it matters anymore what kind of experience he has because there are lots of ministers in the same position with regards to their portfolio.

If a government haven't figure out yet how to solve the crime problem but they think in releasing 50 criminals to celebrate independence day then I assure you they are as clueless as everyone else.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2012 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Jack Warner - Minister of National Security

"Mr Warner is a man of action, and I believe Brigadier Sandy did an excellent job; in fact, the crime rates have dropped when you compare them to past crime rates. Mr Sandy has done an excellent job and, indeed, I have asked him to serve at a diplomatic posting which he has accepted. We will work the details of it, so I want to thank him for his service. He was a dedicated soldier, really served the Government well," said Persad-Bissessar. Ref. Source 3

25th Jun, 2012 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Warner Jack

I will be looking to see what Jack Warner offers that is different from the others. Fixing roads is different from fixing a lawless society. Take this for an example... With roads you normally see the road that needs fixing and send a crew to fix it. But with crime you can come to a murder scene and then send a few police officers over to fix it. You can fix a road but you can't fix a dead victim.

26th Jun, 2012 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

He already started bad attacking the police and saying he has "reservations" with regards to Gibbs but let's see...once he gets the crime statistics down that's all I care.

26th Jun, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

The main points he said so far are:

1. He cannot fix crime overnight.
2. He is not in agreement with 21st century policing (Gibbs stab)
3. He wants to bring back the Flying Squad Source 8
4. He wants to make the Police Complaints Authority separate from the police so they are not investigating themselves
5. He wants police, army and fire services working together

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2012 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 5

Mr. De Lima, COP Vice president, wants Jack Warner out so bad that he has prepared a motion for the COP that the Prime Minister should fire Jack Warner or else the COP will withdraw itself from the People's Partnership. What are your thoughts about it? I see it as a long shot and doubt that at the COP general meeting many will support Mr. De Lima.

16th Sep, 2012 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

When you have as much money as Jack Warner you become a virtual untouchable. It is hard to pin down a man like that because he has influence over money and people. You can add to that the fact that most things are allowed in government here that are not beyond the reproach of international scrutiny such as a political whip buying up newspapers!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,