Jack Warner - Page 6 of 15

Jack said he will talk on Friday, I wonder - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Apr, 2013 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
26th Sep, 2012 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 6

Of all the PP's Ministers, Mr. Jack Warner is the most vocal but it is stiring up many people because of the last comments he made against both clergy and even the President of the Republic. Check out the Newsday report:

international QUOTE
Warner also criticised recent remarks of President George Maxwell Richards, who also spoke at the opening of the Law Term for the first time.
"There are certain values that we have to maintain, and one of those values is the dignity of the Office of the President of the country," Warner said. "I will not disrespect the Office of the President, but I express serious concerns about some of the remarks the President has been making of late. At the appropriate time, I will say more about that, and I maintain that. I will not go down to a low level because it seems to sully him."   Source 6

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2012 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

How is it that the Minister of National Security wants to gag the police from giving out daily information on major crimes such as murders as is so commonly done in other countries?

12th Oct, 2012 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Why couldn't he apologize for assuming that he could take away our right to know about the crime rate in this country? And what's that about saying the PM is backing him up? She is the one to say that.

19th Apr, 2013 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Warner Jack

Tomorrow is Warner D-Day. CONCACF going to say what their findings is of the audit of all that money missing when Jack Warner was president. They having this big meeting with FIFA in Panama so we go know tomorrow! What you all think Jack go escape or Jack go hang?

19th Apr, 2013 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

According to TV6 News Jack Warner is being accused of fraud by FIFA / CONCACAF due to the use of funds to make purchases of real estate and other items not disclosed to the CONCACAF Congress. TV6 claimed that Mr. Warner later sent them an Email saying that the COCACAF meeting was of no concern to him.

20th Apr, 2013 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

Kamla is in the USA at the moment but she said in a phone interview that the result of those finding it's a "Tragic scenario" and that she will act but needs to see the report first.

international QUOTE
Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has admitted to being shocked by the revelations regarding National Security Minister Jack Warner contained in a report presented yesterday in Panama by the head of Concacaf's Integrity Committee, Sir David Simmons.

In a brief telephone interview with CNC3 News last night, the Prime Minister, who is in Washington, DC, USA, said she would like to see the report, but added: "Should these allegations be true, they tell a tale of a tragic scenario."

She also admitted: "I have action to take." But the Prime Minister told CNC3, "Natural justice demands that I see the report first." Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2013 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 6

The opposition and many in the country has been calling for action by the Prime Minister. We'll see how she acts on it because cutting away Jack is cutting away financial support and many other things. It may not play out nice for them.

21st Apr, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Jack said he will talk on Friday, I wonder if it will be before or after the PM reads the report. Anyhow this is what he said in an interview with CNC3 News:

international QUOTE
"I tell you on Friday when I reply to Rowley make sure you have a front row seat because I"ve been quiet on Rowley for far too long and the time has come now for me to go after Mr Rowley frontally." Source 4

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,