Jack Warner - Page 8 of 15

Why can't Jack Warner bow out quietly - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th May, 2013 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (15) »
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
22nd Apr, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 8

Well so far, he continues being an MP. I can understand that Kamla doesn't have the power of removing Warner from being a UNC chairman, but she does have the power of removing him as an MP, not so?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2013 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Well so far, Jack Warner has resigned as a minister of national security and being a chairman as well. But, still, he is still an MP, so I am wondering when Mr.Warner is going to resign of being an MP as well.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Apr, 2013 - 8:22pm

25th Apr, 2013 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

According to Kamla, she's not the DPP, so what the hell are we doing asking her to investigate Warner?

26th Apr, 2013 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Warner Jack

Last night, Mr. Jack resigned as MP for Chaguanas West! He said that today he is going to inform the Speaker of Parliament about his decision.

Reconcile Edited: Pandora on 27th Apr, 2013 - 1:03am

6th May, 2013 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

How is it that Jack Warner can launch a campaign for re-election and he hasn't even been given the nomination by the UNC? I have the feeling he is running no matter what even if he does not get UNC support.

7th May, 2013 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

Jack is something else yes. He hasn't yet cleared his image / reputation and he wants to go back up for re-election? The people in West Chaguanas must really love him. You can be corrupt in Trinidad as long as you help people out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2013 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 8

international QUOTE
You can be corrupt in Trinidad as long as you help people out.

Could not say it better myself but it is not just true for Jack Warner but for any politician, CEO or supervisor so long as someone gets a cut.

9th May, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Why can't Jack Warner bow out quietly and accept that his end in politics has finally come? He had his time now he might have to do some time.

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,