Jack Warner - Page 9 of 15

Jack Warner might not win beyond his own seat - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Jan, 2015 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (15) »
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
1st Jul, 2013 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 9

According to TV6 Jack Warner is going green since his rejection by the UNC. So the party of Jack Warner is green, does that mean he is no longer a UNC member? Jack Warner says he will announce the full details on Friday.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Yep, it seems like Jack Warner doesn't want to be a UNC member anymore, I was expecting this to happen when he started all this, what's next, Jack Warner wants to be a Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Jul, 2013 - 1:47pm

8th Jul, 2013 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Felipe I was thinking the same thing but I doubt it, it doesn't stop him from keep trying though. Like Ian Alleyne, Jack Warner's supporters are just a bunch of old ladies.

18th Jul, 2013 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Warner Jack

So Jack said he gave up his US green card and got instead a 10 year visa and the whole process took 15 minutes at the US Embassy. I would like to know, is this normal? I didn't know you can give up your green card and get another "Visa" Instead? Jack is afraid to go to the US but it seems like there was no problem in granting him a visa.

19th Jul, 2013 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

Normal or not the Chief Immigration Officer told Jack and his wife that they had to give up their passports so they did laugh.gif so if anyone doubted him being grounded now it is certain.

30th Jul, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

The next obvious goal for Jack Warner is to become PM, but the main question is this: Does he have national merit and not just merit in Chaguanas West?

A TV6 panel yesterday discussed the theory that the typical Trinidadian voter mostly wants ground level things taken care of: water, lights, drainage and roads. They do not care how corrupt or how much their representative is lacking in integrity so long as they have their needs met. The problem with this situation is that Jack Warner cannot cater for the needs of 1.3 million people. With that said he has proven that the Trinidadian voter is moving away from party / race politics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 9

If Jack Warner ever becomes Prime Minster of Trinidad and Tobago, that is going to be not good because I find this guy a corrupt man who does certain actions that is based on bribes before. And now he wants the power to control [..] Trinidad and Tobago? If that was case who knows what kind of decisions he is going to make for the islands if he wins the general elections. unsure.gif

26th Jan, 2015 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

Jack Warner might not win beyond his own seat and even that might be in jeopardy.

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,