Brad Pitt - Page 3 of 3

Bringing up this now is like looking for dirt - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Sep, 2020 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt - Page 3

"Let us be the ones to say we are not satisfied that your place of birth determines your right to life. Let us be outraged, let us be loud, let us be bold."
-- Brad Pitt, actor

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2013 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Pitt Brad

He said during an interview that when he was married to Jennifer Aniston, he was doing drugs. I am not really surprised.

international QUOTE
Brad Pitt wants you to know: That time he was married to Jennifer Aniston was definitely not great.

The 49-year-old, A-list actor has cast his seven-year marriage to the former "Friends" star, whom he divorced in 2005, in a negative light - telling Esquire magazine that he was wasting his life on drugs during that time.

"For a long time I thought I did too much damage - drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years f***ing off," Pitt told the magazine. "But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change"¦ This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany." Source 1

18th Oct, 2016 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Brad Pitt is only 5'11" but when you look at him in photographs he seems much taller and is also usually taller than the people around him, isn't that strange.

4th May, 2017 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Pitt Brad

Apparently, Brad Pitt has come to terms with his drinking and admitted that it was the main issue that ended his marriage with Jolie. This is different than what was said before. Being sober gets you thinking.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt
A Friend

Pitt Brad

I don't understand two things about this. First, who cares about the all the hoopla surrounding Brad Pitt. He's no different than any of the rest of us. We have real heroes returning from wars broken and Brad Pitt's drinking is news? Yeah, I get he's famous and I understand that it is news, my question is why are we so enamored with these Hollywood types in the first place?

Which leads me to my second question. Here is this man who has money coming out of his ears… why is he so tortured? I mean, this alcohol and drug thing seems to be a recurring Hollywood story. Don't get me wrong, I respect that he came forward. This helps others. Much like I respect Michael Downey for turning his life around. But what is it about these Hollywood types that makes it so tough on them that they do massive quantities of drugs, drink to excess, and can't stay married for more than a minute?

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt

Proof Brad Pitt morphs into his famous lovers. BRAD Pitt is like a chameleon. A Twitter user pointed out the actor has a habit of transforming his look based on who he’s dating and they’re 100 per cent right. Source 3v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2020 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Brad Pitt - Page 3

Pitt ‘twinned’ with teenage girl in sauna. A Scientology insider has spilled details of Brad Pitt’s turbulent time when he dabbled in the controversial religion in the early 1990s. Source 4o.

29th Sep, 2020 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Bringing up this now is like looking for dirt on Pitt to sell. He didn't do anything 'wrong' per se. If anything he did the right thing to get out of that crazy religion.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Brad Pitt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,