Japan vs North Korea - Page 3 of 8

Yeah and right now he would say he is doing - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan vs North Korea - Page 3

Yes to everything KN said. The only issue is that it appears NK is run by a madman and who knows what he'll do. Ultimately NK would list but I think there'd be a whole bunch of people killed on both sides before that happened. And who knows what China would do.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:09pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North Japan

Japan's Abe warns North Korea could fire sarin-loaded missile

Generally odorless and tasteless, sarin nerve gas can cause death in minutes. Ref. Source 7m.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, not only does the nut in charge of North Korea have a small arsenal of nuclear weapons, he has a large arsenal of chemical weapons. Add to that he has proven he has no conscience and that increases the probability he would use all any weapon in his arsenal in a last bid attempt to save himself… even though that would seal his fate. That's why this is such a hard problem.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 3 Korea North Japan

It's truly terrifying to think of nuclear and chemical weapons in the hands of a true madman. He could use them absolutely not caring what would happen to North Korea.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Japan

Yes, exactly my point. And more than that, in his mad little brain he could think that if he uses them the world would somehow back off, when in fact it would make everyone more determined to dig him out of whatever hole he's hiding in. I will never understand how we let people like this becomes leaders of anything.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japan vs North Korea

10 minutes' warning before nuclear attack

JAPAN will have just 10 minutes to warn its citizens of a nuclear attack. However people could have even less time to flee than that. Ref. Source 7z.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan North Korea - Page 3

This is why the THAADS system is so crucial in this part of the world. I remember during the first Gulf War, Desert Shield/Storm, when the Iraqis would launch their SCUDS at us and our Patriot batteries would launch to shoot them down. I was at the border, so the interception was often fairly close to my position. That was technology from 27 years ago and we've improved since then. I think we'd be able to shoot down his missiles, I'm just not sure we'd know whether it's a test or the real thing to know when to shoot.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Yeah and right now he would say he is doing a test and actually launch a missile at japan, South Korea, or the US itself.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Japan vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,