Japan vs North Korea - Page 5 of 8

They are going to force our hand here in short - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jul, 2017 - 3:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan vs North Korea - Page 5

JB,

Yes, it appears they plan on playing brinkmanship right to the bitter end. I think they don't think we'll do anything and I think that is a dangerous gamble with a President Trump. He is an unknown entity and it appears he isn't afraid to use the military. Maybe he should be a little more afraid.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Japan

Like I said tensions are up higher and higher. With Trump saying that we may take military action soon and the secretary of state backing that up with the UN. I think we are very close to a new war.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, quite possibly. I still hope that this is some elaborate plan we cooked up with China where we threaten and China uses that to get his generals to stage a coup before war breaks out to save themselves.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Korea North Japan

A US official now says North Korea's test missile exploded over land and did not reach the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Japan

Does it matter when it exploded any more. As long as they keep playing this game the more it is getting dangerous. I do not think China is in with us if I remember some of China's representatives at the UN di not seem too pleased with the Secretary of states speech toward the DPRK.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan vs North Korea

Yes, I'm hoping that is part of the plot. Yeah, I know I'm hoping against hope.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japan North Korea - Page 5

North Korea has fired an unidentified ballistic missile from North Pyong'an Province that jetted into waters east of the Korean Peninsula, according to South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The projectile may have landed in Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone, which extends 200 nautical miles from its coastline, official from Japan's Ministry of Defense told CNN.

The launch comes just after President Donald Trump spoke to the leaders of both China and Japan, two important regional actors in the ongoing standoff with Pyongyang over its nuclear ambitions. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Japan vs North Korea
A Friend

Japan North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

They are going to force our hand here in short order and this will lead to a very ugly situation.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Japan vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,