Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
31st May, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

I was watching a documentary about Taylor Swift (Dateline) and it seems that Taylor Swift actually places the real names of past boyfriends she has dated. The interviewer then asked her how is she going to get any boyfriends if they know she is going to write about them. She replied with something to the effect that they should not do bad things and then they would not have to worry about their name ending up in one of her songs - yikes! What do you think about the music of Taylor Swift?

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

I like Ms Swifts songs. Since most of the songs are about her and her life one can better understand her as a person. Granted people may not like their name in a song but when you date a superstar or a young fast rising star your name is going to be out there anyhow.

17th Sep, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't think that there is anything wrong with Taylor writing songs about her boyfriends and how they treated her. I believe that the best songs are those written about personal experiences. Especially if it helps others overcome any pain or sorrow experienced in relationships that do not work.

I admired the way this young lady behaved at the MTV Awards after being insulted by Kanye West. I noticed she was surprised to see him on stage with her. I thought that this was all "staged" but after I saw the look on her face and noticed that she was crying, I was disappointed and outraged.

I thought she was a true professional to perform after that awkward and embarrassing moment. When asked by the ladies of The View about how she managed to perform after being humiliated by Kanye. Her response was simple, she said, "I'm a professional. I got the strength to go on when so many fans on Twitter were upset about what happened to me and backstage, people were very supportive." She was thankful and grateful for Beyonce graciously allowing her to finish her speech and have "her moment." When many reporters asked for Taylor Swift to comment on Kanye, she hastily responded that she did not know him very well and did not wish to make the situation worse.

I think she showed true class and her behaviour is synonymous with the words maturity and professionalism. It is so hard to believe that she is only nineteen years old and is so sensible. I think she will grow from this experience and will be able to handle anything life throws at her; even if it is from Kanye West.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Swift Taylor

For more info about the incident between Taylor Swift and Kanye see here: Source 5

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

I believe how she handled that incident says a lot about her. I hope that she writes a song about it now. smile.gif

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift looking for love

Taylor Swift is looking for a boyfriend. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Taylor Swift

Lets see she is 19 just bought herself a nice house and now she wants a boyfriend. I can almost hear the boys running. I hope that Ms. Swift finds a guy who can treat her right.

15th Oct, 2009 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I would love to be chosen, but I'm a bit curious though. Why would a hot babe like Taylor Swift need to announce that she is looking for a boyfriend? That makes the whole thing superficial and puts a lot of pressure on the guy she does meet up with.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Taylor Swift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,