Ad&d Monster Manual 2

Ad Monster Manual 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2010 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

Monster Manual 2 Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2009 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Ad&d Monster Manual 2

AD&D Monster Manual 2

What is your review for the AD&D Monster Manual 2?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2009 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Manual Monster Adampd

I haven't used the MM 2 manual in a long time. This looks like a newer version. The older version really didn't bring anything unique to the monster options. I prefer the original manual.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Ad&d Monster Manual 2
A Friend

Ad&d Monster Manual 2 Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like the three original manuals even the sheets they came out with you can add or subtract from. I have yet to look at the newer monster manuals.

2nd Jun, 2009 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Manual Monster Adampd

I haven't gotten any of the new books... The only system I really know well is the original ADnD system... Although this last fall I played in a 3.5 campaign (at least I think it was 3.5). I admit to liking some of the combat stuff since it makes it easier for the person running the game to keep it fair when people are trying to do more elaborate things.
As far as this particular book, I figure anything that gives the DM more options is good... If they feel something is out of balance or doesn't fit their world, they can always change it anyway. wink.gif

24th Jun, 2009 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Manual Monster Adampd

The monsters in the second monster manual are just plain weird. A lot of them could probably be featured on a horror show. When it gets too weird then you can't really get a figure to represent it.

8th Aug, 2009 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Ad&d Monster Manual 2

This manual is helpful if you are looking for subterranean creatures at higher level or perhaps a lost world scenario.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Ad&d Monster Manual 2
A Friend

Ad&d Monster Manual 2

As I slowly transition to the 3.5 world of AD&D I find that I need to get this and the other Monster manuals to keep throwing things at the PCs. I am having fun.

2nd Nov, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Ad&d Monster Manual 2 Board Card & RPG Reviews

You don't think there are enough creatures in Monster Manual 1? Monster Manual 2 I think is better suited for players that can really visualize what is attacking them because those MM2 descriptions are very weird.

> TOPIC: Ad&d Monster Manual 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,