Susan Wright

Susan Wright - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

Villain or Victim?
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2009 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Susan Wright

Susan Wright

What are your thoughts about the Susan Wright case where she stabbed her husband 193 times. The big argument is whether Susan Wright is a villain or victim of her husband's abuse?

Susan Wright
Susan Wright (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Wright Susan

She could have been abused but there are some key elements that do not help her case. Also, one must ask, does abuse justify murder, especially when you have the choice to move out and stop the abuse or at least report it? Stabbing a person that many times including in his eyes and penis shows a person overwhelming emotion.

* Burying him in the backyard instead of calling the police - mistake
* Not telling anyone about the alleged abuse or telling anyone after the fact - mistake
* Buying more soil to cover the body - mistake
* The tie knots she placed around her husbands ankles and wrists

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st Jun, 2009 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Susan Wright History & Civil Business Politics

I believe she tied him up while he was asleep (or maybe pretended a sexual "game" in order to get him to comply) and then she just killed him. She was angry about all the abuse he put her through and she just took revenge.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Jun, 2009 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Wright Susan

In serious, prolonged abusive situations, I can understand someone going off the deepend and killing their tormentor... To avoid perceived threat in the future or whatever.
But I don't see any excuse for 190+ stabbings... Sorry... That's just over the top!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

3rd Jun, 2009 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Wright Susan

I don't think anyone can really comment on something like abuse unless you have gone through it yourself. Saying that, I do think knifing someone in excess of 190 is quite extreme but we don't know what he did to her

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

3rd Jun, 2009 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Susan Wright

Everyone focuses on the amount of times she knifed him. I think the real issue here is what she did after. Instead of seeking real protection by calling the police she tried to cover everything up. Covering things up shows guilt, if you are innocent or the crime (in this case intentional murder) then you come forward.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Susan Wright

I think it is important to focus on the amount because she took several "breaks" in between which shows pre-meditation. Even when her son came to the door, she put him back to sleep and continue stabbing him. In my opinion, it was everything planned to make herself look "crazy" and that she didn't know what she was doing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Susan Wright
A Friend

Susan Wright Politics Business Civil & History

I think she should be charged with first degree murder. IF you take breaks in between the stabbings then you know what your doing and you know that it is wrong. She was not crazy as she would not have stopped to place her son back in bed so he did not see. Then she tried to hide the murder. She is guilty and should go away for a long time. Abuse does not mean taking the law in your hands as judge and jury. If she was being attacked at the time this would be whole different case.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Susan Wright

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,