Happy Easter! - Page 3 of 7

Happy Easter 2009 Here is wishing all our - Page 3 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 10th Apr, 2009 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: You see Easter as...
  A time to remember Christ       66.67%
  A long holiday weekend       14.29%
  Chocolate eggs and bunnies       14.29%
  Never thought about it       4.76%
  None of the above       0.00%
Total Votes: 21
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Easter Traditions Christian Holiday - General Easter Discussion - Is Easter more about the crucifixion and ressurection of Jesus Christ or about the Easter bunny? Discuss your views and Easter traditions.
20th Mar, 2008 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! - Page 3

Happy Easter to all!

So now to finish off what might be all the days.

Why do we recognize Easter Monday as a government day off?

For me and mine it be a service tomorrow and an egg hunt.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Easter Happy

Happy Easter

It is a good thing someone posted here, because it reminds me I am supposed to get some small chocolate eggs for Felipe.

21st Mar, 2008 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! Revealed Bible The

As a child, the word Easter meant, a fun filled long weekend, involving hunting for those delicious cadbury chocolate eggs, delivered by the Easter Bunny. As an adult, the word Easter reminds me of how Christ sacrificed himself to save mankind.

For this Easter weekend, hubby and I will be attending church and we were going to take a dip at the beach but after reading about the huge waves, we decided to change our plans. So, I am not sure what we will be doing. Oh yes! Last but certainly not the least, hunting for Easter eggs! cheesy.gif Yeah, old habits die hard!

Happy Easter everyone!

21st Mar, 2008 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Easter Happy

Geenie:

Last but certainly not the least, hunting for Easter eggs!

That sounds like a lot of fun! I would like to do something like that for my kids these Easter. Any ideas?

Happy Easter everyone!

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2008 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!
A Friend

Easter Happy

I view easter as a day in rememberance of Christ for he sacrificed himself so that I a unclean soul could find forgiveness. Thus allowing me a cleansing and the chance at redemption for my soul.

For my kids I hide a bunch of eggs and they have to go find them. Each egg contains a unspecified amount of cash. The youngest starts out first then each older child waits two minutes (timed by the parents) until it is their turn. Each is given a specified amount to find. Once all are found the "bonus Egg' is announced. The bonus egg has a $10 bill and is open to all to find.

21st Mar, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!

I would like to do something like that for my kids these Easter. Any ideas?

Well, you could purchase some chocolate eggs from the supermarket and place them in the fridge where the kids would not find them. If you want the occasion to be extra special for your kids, you could place the eggs in a basket made out of bristol board with confetti in it. On Easter Sunday, you and your husband should wake up and hide all the chocolate eggs either around the house, or in the yard. If you wish, you could draw clues on a piece of paper and explain to your sons that the Easter Bunny came and left some eggs behind. The paper should provide hints where the Easter Bunny hid the eggs. Or you could do something like Kntoran explained in his post. Some eggs could be chocolate and others could be in the shape of an egg with a toy or cash in it. Have fun with it!

I remember my parents would do this for me and I loved every minute of it! Now that I am married, my hubby and I still buy those delicious cadbury chocolate eggs but instead of hiding them, we just leave them in the fridge!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2008 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! - Page 3

I first think of the resurrection of Christ, and how amazing it would have been to have witness the Savior raising from the dead.

Our Family always goes fishing on the Saturday before Easter (My grandpa's a farmer and has a fishing hole). I suppose you could correlate that to the apostles of Christ fishing for men, but I just think it is just fun.

The Easter bunny also hides eggs for the kids.

10th Apr, 2009 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! The Bible Revealed - Page 3

Happy Easter 2009

Here is wishing all our Christian friends in this Community a Happy Easter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Happy Easter!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,