Happy Easter! - Page 6 of 7

Gamer you are not wrong in your assessment - Page 6 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 28th Mar, 2018 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: You see Easter as...
  A time to remember Christ       66.67%
  A long holiday weekend       14.29%
  Chocolate eggs and bunnies       14.29%
  Never thought about it       4.76%
  None of the above       0.00%
Total Votes: 21
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Easter Traditions Christian Holiday - General Easter Discussion - Is Easter more about the crucifixion and ressurection of Jesus Christ or about the Easter bunny? Discuss your views and Easter traditions.
24th Mar, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! - Page 6

Easter has always been and will always be about Jesus for me. I don't get caught up with the commercial stuff, I remember the reason for this season and my family shares in the same thing.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2016 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Easter Happy

I'll be the first to admit that I don't get all religious and view Easter weekend as just a break from work but I fully respect those who spend their time doing worship rather than being wild on some beach with the rest of college crazies.

25th Mar, 2016 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! Revealed Bible The

Happy Easter to everyone. Over the weekend I like to watch all the movies about Jesus and what he did but I also do the bunny hunts with the kids so I share in both worlds.

26th Mar, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Easter Happy

Easter hunt is just about all I hear from the young ones and my wife is all about church on Sunday. I just follow along to keep the peace but for me its just another day and a long deserved weekend.

27th Mar, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Easter Happy

Hope everyone's weekend was good. We've had plenty of family over and it made it impossible to get online. The most religious thing we did was to have a blessing on the food and that was it, I guess I'm not a good Christian.

14th Apr, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter

I went out today to get some things done only to discover its a holiday, so if you celebrate: "Happy Easter".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! - Page 6

Is it just me or does Easter not have that religious context that it used to have it seems all about the chocolate bunny now.

28th Mar, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! The Bible Revealed - Page 6

Gamer you are not wrong in your assessment of Easter. Its all about the holidays for the adults and the chocolate eggs for the kids. The Lord is secondary in the whole picture and by the way.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Happy Easter!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,