Mtv Movie Awards: Eminem Vs. Bruno - Page 2 of 2

Well MTV is prepared to stoop to an all time - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2009 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video: Pushing things too far?
3rd Jun, 2009 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Mtv Movie Awards: Eminem Vs. Bruno - Page 2

laugh.gif I also cannot believe how people could not see it was all staged! It was so obvious. The timing, the people involved, etc.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2009 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Bruno Vs Eminem Awards Movie Mtv

This is so old school for MTV. I believe that Howard Stern flew in from the ceilling in a outfit and called himself Fartman (a flatulent superhero). His costume was complete with a rear end cut out like Bruno's. If I am not mistaken, Luke Perry put his hands on Howards butt. That was like...1992!

Source 7

Apparently, Bruno heard that Howard has promised in March of this year to never again dawn the cape of Fartman and that the world needed some sort of bare butt superhero. It is truly sad that MTV has had to rehash old butt jokes for ratings, but if it happened in this case...maybe my favorite superheroes Beavis and Butthead can make a cinematic entrance once again.

6th Jun, 2009 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Mtv Movie Awards: Eminem Vs. Bruno Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well MTV is prepared to stoop to an all time low all in the name of ratings. They exploited Britney Spears last year so, they just had to get an act to shock and horrify the audience and what better way to do this, than to use Eminen and Bruno. There are many reports which indicate that the whole act was stage but there are conflicting reports about Eminen's reaction. One report clearly states that Eminen knew about Bruno dropping into his lap but was not aware of the costume that Bruno would be wearing (ahem) the thong! If you look at the footage, Eminen looks very displeased to have Bruno's bare butt in his face. But if you think about it, Eminen is also a very good actor so, I guess we will never know if his reaction was staged too....

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mtv Movie Awards: Eminem Vs. Bruno

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,