David Carradine

David Carradine - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
4th Jun, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine

David Carradine

FNC reports that David Carradine died. It was reported by his agent as being from natural causes. Everyone remembers David Carradine from his fight scenes and Kung Fu.

David Carradine
David Carradine (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Carradine David

Oh no! What a sad day for all those who love him as an actor. I will never forget him and his role in Kung Fu, I grew up seeing that show and had great impact on my life as a child. He will be missed. cry.gif

4th Jun, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw on the news that he killed himself but how is it possible? He was filming a movie, sounds very strange.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine
A Friend

Carradine David

It is a tragic day. I hope that he will be greatly remembered in all the movies and shows he has done. I watched him growing up and I enjoyed watching him in movies. I wish the best to his family in their time of grief.

6th Jun, 2009 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Carradine David

David Carradine is a fantastic actor. I was shocked when I learnt about his "suicide." His death is swiftly becoming a mystery. His publicist insists that he did not commit suicide. The police are considering his death was accidental and not suicide. I saw on the Insider today that they discovered that his genitals were tied and there was a rope around his neck! I know he was filming a movie in Bangkok but I have also heard that many people like to visit this country for "kinky" sex acts.

Inspite of his age, David Carradine got a lot of movie roles, so it is very puzzling that he committed suicide. I have to wonder if he was murdered and the person cleverly covered it up to make it appear that he committed suicide....

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2009 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Carradine

Body pics upset Carradine's family

The family of late actor David Carradine is "profoundly disturbed" by photos published in Thailand that are said to be of Carradine's naked body hanging in his Bangkok hotel room, according to family attorney Mark Geragos. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2009 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine

It's always amazing the number of different stories that appear when someone famous dies.

The one I saw said he was found hung in his room during the filming of a movie.

My first two thoughts were:
How sad that a man who has had so much success should end his life by suicide.
If indeed it is suicide, how thoughtless of his to do it while filming a movie.

I know some people thing that's a stupid thing to think about but I look at the amount of money and time and reputation that is invested in filming a movie and how selfish it is of someone to intentionally interupt/damage a process like that. I realize that at it's basis, suicide is the ultimate selfish act but it still amazes me.

I'm torn between hoping there is more to it than a simple suicide and hoping that's all it is...

I'm so decisive on things like this!

8th Jun, 2009 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine Movies Music Fashion & Sports

FNC said that his testicles were tied too while he was hanging thus bringing in the sex part into the scenario as some say he liked 'different' scenarios. A lot of fans loved his 'wise' character on Kung Fu and other shows so they hope all of this is not true, but he is just an actor. I remember him the most for his villain roles opposite Chuck Norris.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: David Carradine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,