Power Poster

Power Poster - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Jun, 2009 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Power Poster

Power Poster

I'm thinking of making a feature that highlights Boards in which Posts most count: Real Estate, Mortagages, Business, Politics, etc. The way it works is that the more you post in specific Boards the more you will be seen as a 'Power' Poster. It will be shown by a bar and number of Power Posts made. What do you guys think?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2009 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Poster Power

Sorry if my opinion don't count much because I am a newbie I was wondering about which boards give you more points to play games so I guess those are the boards. I like the idea of a power poster. I think it's cool.

4th Jun, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Power Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Usually Boards I mentioned give more FP: Real Estate, Business, Mortgages, etc. As you Post you will figure it out, but this is mostly about recognition rather than points.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Power Poster
A Friend

Poster Power

I like the sounds of having a bar that shows just how much of a power poster one is. That shows how many are actually in those threads and posting.

5th Jun, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Poster Power

I thought you might like that being one of our Power Posters already wink.gif. I am likely to code this today, my concern is to initially count Posts by users on a Board so that it is retroactive rather than start from scratch.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Power Poster
A Friend

Power Poster

We do not have to have it be retroactive. I think having something new to start afresh would be interesting. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2009 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Power Poster

Thanks for that to consider, however there will be ranks to it (beginner, advanced, expert, etc.) so you may regret not having former Posts count. I will see how much time it takes up to make it retroactive. Either way I will let everyone know later.

8th Jun, 2009 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Power Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback

Completed!

It's been a long time since I coded a feature for this Community, but I finally got this one done. You will see the enhanced feature in various key Boards. As you post it will display your level, percentage and post amount for the Board or section. I say section because some Boards count two Boards at the same time (Law and Heinous as an example). I also coded a background script that counted the Posts you already made for the Boards so you will see how active you have been in those sections.

See what level you can reach in this new feature, hope you like it!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Power Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,