Start New Unique Topics

Start Unique Topics - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Why dont you already?
27th Feb, 2009 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Start New Unique Topics

Start New Unique Topics

I know most Members think we have most everything covered here, but the fact that the Bots or myself start new Topics each day shows there is a lot to be done. It will be nice if Members could start a lot of New Unique Topics on their own so they become the Authors of the Thread and their name appears as Topic Starters.

Here are some ideas:

1. News specific to your town or area not covered by the large media houses is ideal

2. "How to" Threads are great, Krakyn put one about making a long bow and it has been a huge hit

3. Threads about specific areas are good. For instance we have very little to date on various types of guns, bullets, etc. That could go in the Military Board.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2009 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Topics Unique Start

Sometimes I don't want to because this place has everything already online.

25th Jul, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Start New Unique Topics Feedback & FAQ News Community

It is actually impossible for us to have everything here, but if you provide local news for your area then we can come pretty close. Most of the news here is the major news / international news. What we lack is info for specific States / counties, etc.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Start New Unique Topics
A Friend

Topics Unique Start

I need to do more of this by adding topics from my neck of the woods. Maybe some items to deal with agriculture since this state is a very big food producer.

> TOPIC: Start New Unique Topics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,