Whale Wars

Whale Wars - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sea Shepherd
Sea Shepherd - Japanese Whalers
13th Jun, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Whale Wars

They do some really scary stuff. I know they are trying to make a point, but I don't get the way they go about it, I really do not think they will accomplish much. The whalers will just keep doing what they do because they are paid to do it. The people they have to 'touch' is the ones sponsoring the ships. I think the captain puts his crew at too much risk as well.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Wars Whale

I get what they're trying to do but is it legal to be throwing stuff at other ships?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Whale Wars Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Japan whalers 'ram' activist boat

Anti-whaling activists accuse a Japanese whaling ship of a ramming attack on one of their boats in Antarctic waters. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2010 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Whale Wars
A Friend

Wars Whale

From what I saw on the video is that the smaller boat was way to close to the whaling vessel and got too close to the front. A big boat can not turn quickly and the protesters boat should have been able to turn and avoid the collision. I know it was hard to tell but I think this was the protesters fault not the whaling ships.

6th Jan, 2010 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Wars Whale

Now we know what will be seen in the next season of Whale Wars. I understaned what their doing but I think they're just risking lives cause their not going to stop them.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Whale Wars

Japan anger over whaling 'attack'

Japanese reacts angrily after a Sea Shepherd rancid butter attack on a whaling ship in the Antarctic. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Whale Wars

Japan adds new charges against anti-whaling activist

Japan's coast guard on Thursday added a set of new allegations against an anti-whaling activist from New Zealand who is in custody for illegally boarding a Japanese harpoon boat on a whaling expedition Ref. Source 1

11th Jun, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Whale Wars Movies Music Fashion & Sports

In the new season they have started off with a new vessel that is supposed to be a harpoon interceptor. It looks nice but I wonder how effective it can be if it becomes a target by the Japanese in itself.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Whale Wars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,