Gran Torino

Gran Torino - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2009 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Dec, 2008 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Gran Torino

Gran Torino

Gran Torino is a great film. Clint Eastwood as an old man was more badman than he was in those old westerns. Note there is profanity in it, but for the first time I have to admit that the profanity was realistic to the environment and not just for the sake of having it there like other movies. The highlight of this movie is that it is believable. The acting is suburb and the script great. In this movie you learn a lot about racism, overcoming the past, changing and forgiving. Recommended - a must see.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Gran Torino
Gran Torino (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2009 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Torino Gran

What an amazing movie. Clint Eastwood does a terrific job as both actor and director of this film. Very realistic script and story line full of messages of how we perceive others based on their ethnicity and overall personality as well as how sometimes you can become closer to others that aren't your own family.

The reason "Walt" ended up "accepting and loving" his new friends was because they accepted him FIRST without asking anything in return. By the other side, his own sons only wanted whatever little material possessions he had despite the fact they were pretty well off.

What he did at the last part of the movie was the ultimate act of sacrifice to allow others to get a chance...a chance to live. Maybe a redemption for what he has done in his past? Who knows.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </b> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Gran Torino
A Friend

Gran Torino Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I watched this movie and I thought he did a outstanding job as an actor in this movie. I did not like how it ended but I can see a guy doing that. I hope others watch this movie to understand how some older veterans actually feel. I think the whole movie was greatly done. I would give this movie 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

6th Jun, 2009 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Torino Gran

Glad you all like it. Gan Torino got such negative views from those who I think do not like to see the truth about life. This is the thing with people today - you expose the truth about anything and they want to grill you for it. Everything is supposed to be politically correct. Good on Clint Eastwood to shoulder this movie - it is probably one of his best.

> TOPIC: Gran Torino

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,