Saudi Killer Chip Implant

Saudi Killer Chip Implant - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2009 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables:

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily. Model B would have an extra function - a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Implant Chip Killer Saudi

I believe that this is the start of the future where everyone will have a gps or other item in them that will routinly track them. I have a feeling in a few years all children born will be named and then have a chip inserted into them to be able to track them. I believe parents will be told that this is a way to make sure that no one can take thier child without being able to track them down. It will be a safety thing and the sheeple will buy it all hook line and sinker.

> TOPIC: Saudi Killer Chip Implant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,