Snoop Dogg - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2008 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Rapped and raped?
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2005 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Snoop Dogg

L.A. Woman Drops Suit Against Snoop Dogg

AP - A makeup artist dropped a lawsuit alleging she was drugged and raped by rapper Snoop Dogg and several of his associates after a taping of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" two years ago.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...op_dogg_lawsuit

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg
A Friend

Dogg Snoop

While the link is dead, the story behind it is very interesting. The lady dropped the charges when several of the staff where able to verify that snoop turned her down. She thought she would get a quick buck and make a rich rapper pay. But now she is embarrassed and humiliated because of it and she didn't get a penny. If celebrities rape someone, they should go to jail, not be sued. But its almost becoming popular to claim that a celebrity raped you, you get lots of publicity and interviews and even money from people trying to help. Its really sad that any woman would consider it OK to falsely claim rape on a man. It also makes it harder for real victims of rape to be believable.

21st Sep, 2007 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What people see in this guy I just do not know. How can you be 'into' a guy that promotes vice, violence, pimping, etc.?

SNOOP DOGG PLEADS GUILTY TO WEAPONS CHARGE

Snoop Dogg pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of felony possession of a dangerous weapon and was sentenced to 160 hours of community service and three years probation, his attorney said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/2...g.ap/index.html

Snoop Dogg
Snoop Dogg (Hover)

21st Sep, 2007 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Dogg Snoop

I would not be surprised if he has done his fair share of date rapes but to falsely accuse him is just wrong. The lady should be charged for falsely accusing him. Snoop Dog is a known criminal and should be locked up with OJ.

It is a strong comment on society when the majority of the youth idolize people like this I can think of sever blond singers/actresses that are no better but people let their young preteens idolize them. I think society has dropped the moral standards that used to be held close to the heart, resulting in the idolization of criminals and glorified prostitutes. To many think, awe they can not help it .. it is because of how they grew up! I will refrain from religious thoughts but stick to the idea that to be a positively contributing member of society we should not be breaking laws and we should be shunning those that willing continue to break them.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Dogg Snoop

I was just watching Larry Kin's interview with Snoop Dogg and here are some points I would like to raise:

1. He has his Fatherhood show. It was asked of him if he did not feel he was exposing his kids to the public too much thus putting them in danger. He agreed that there was some element of danger, but he did it anyway, yet his show is about fatherhood - ironic.

2. His favorite food is chicken and waffles - he attributes this to him looking so good spock.gif

3. Him and his wife seem to live an up and down relationship. He has committed acts of infidelity in the past, and they were getting a divorce but came back to his wife because he could not see another man raising his children. He had to do a lot of begging to get back in his house.

4. When he invited Beckham on one of his reality shows Becham's wife was not happy about it because she felt Snoop would make into a party animal. Snoop and Beckham met backstage in one of his concerts, they are fans of each other.

5. I do not like his music or his image, nothing 'good' I see that I would want my kids looking or 'becoming'.

3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg

I saw this inteview too and have seen a few interviews with Snoop. He actually does a good bit for his community that he downplays (most likely because it isnt going to endear him to those that buy his cd's). It isn't just cash...he does actually participate in some of the charities that he supports..

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/120-snoop-dogg

However, he really cannot push this out front too much because of the image that he uses to get his money. Being a "Ho Chasing Player" and donating time for Habitat for Humanity just dont mix and likely dont sell cd's, so he has to walk a pretty fine line. Fortunately, most of his fan base isnt sitting up and watching Larry King. It is pretty hard to "Keep it Real" when you have enough cash to live in a fantasy, but he has to keep making it look that way. Perhaps he like dressing like a Thug...but honestly, he really doesnt have much of a choice even if he didnt. Wear the bling and colors and the cash keeps coming in...get respectable and you SOLD OUT (SOLD OUT = Vanilla Ice/MC Hammer).

Sounds like I feel sorry for the guy or pitty him and that isnt true. I wouldnt want any of my children to grow up with him as their role model. What I am saying it that it is unfortunate that he has "made it" but cannot totally enjoy his elevated station or rather actually live it openly, because if he does...the money dries up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg

It does sound like you are his lawyer actually wink.gif.

I would say that a few good turns does not correct the millions he influences to act or become a 'pimp' or a 'hustler' or a 'thug'. He says that his version of pimp is P.I.M.P and some sort of progressive nonsense, yet on every video you see half naked girls and him dressed exactly as the kind of pimp that pimps girls. So, what am I saying... you cannot walk all 'holy' and at the same time act out the demon of society, because in the end of the day he is doing it for nothing else but money.

3rd Feb, 2008 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Snoop Dogg Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Correct. Of course, he is not trying to keep you as a record buyer, because you never bought any (like me). In the end, this will be between he and his maker as to the question if any of the good he tries to do cancels out any of the wrongs he has done.

However, everytime he gets a "parental advisory" sticker on his CD, he just made millions and that unfortunately is the way the world works. Ban his CD from stores and it is GOLD.

I agree that the "Pimp Daddy, Ho-Abusing, Player" image is what he is peddling. NO Doubt. It is his decision to keep it going and his alone every day of his life. There are millions of reasons he does it and if he stopped, I suspect he has little skills to do anything else in life, but then again...is he really trying. Again, it is his decision. Free will! However, I feel I do understand why he makes the choices he does and you are right in a way. He is trying to walk the line or rather buy his way out of the wrong he does and I am sure he thinks he is doing more good than harm. Rap about "Bangin" and then support THE HEALING CIRCLE...probably fair trade in his mind.

The thing I feel is wrong with society is that say this guy has made it and wants to change his image. He has gotten out of the "hood" and has made something of himself and has been able to give back a bit. But, if his changes that image, he will lose what it is that supports him, so if he wants to continue to have what he has today...PIMP it is...because that is what sells and that is what the kids want to see. IF he doesn't give it to you, then Kayne West, AKON, Eminem, etc...among a growing list of others will supply it to the masses. The law of supply and demand works continuously!

Also, the "Hos" that show up in the video are as much to blame. Why are you supporting this with your bodies? Why is the director directing it? Why is Larry King supporting him as well? Why does the media report on his doings? Image baby...it is all image and there are plenty of enablers to go around to help keep that image going. Snoop is not actually a guy...he is a brand name and there are plenty of peddlers.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Snoop Dogg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,