Muammar Gaddafi - Page 3 of 9

Gaddafi says UN action invalid, rebels hit: - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Mar, 2011 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Lybian Dictator
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2011 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muammar Gaddafi - Page 3

Sanctions

The United Nations Security Council votes 15-0 in favor of sanctions against Libya and its leader, Moammar Gadhafi. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2011 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Gaddafi Muammar

international QUOTE (BBC)
Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi tells the BBC all Libyans love him and would die to protect him, during an interview in Tripoli.

I wonder which Libya he is talking about to make such a statement?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi
A Friend

Muammar Gaddafi History & Civil Business Politics

Well we knew he was delusional when he first came to power there in Libya and I can see that he has yet to lose that side of him. I think that soon he will be replaced.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Gaddafi Muammar

Gadhafi: The West has abandoned me in fight against 'terrorists':

In interview with ABC, Libyan leader says U.S. has forsaken alliance to combat Al-Qaida, adding 'Perhaps the [U.S.] wants to occupy Libya'. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2011 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Gaddafi Muammar

Who is Muammar Gaddafi?
By Antonio Cesar Oliveira

How can you call someone a dictator leader who overthrew a corrupt monarchy, modernized the country, won the highest HDI in Africa, and applied a direct democracy system of government? Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2011 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi

Gadhafi Wants To Leave

Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi trying to strike deal with opposition leaders to flee country, opposition official says. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2011 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi - Page 3

Obama On Gaddaffi

President Obama says Libyan leader Gadhafi has "lost the confidence of his own people and the legitimacy to lead." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2011 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Gaddafi says UN action invalid, rebels hit:

The Libyan leader says he sent a message to US President Barack Obama defending his decision to attack rebel cities: "If you found them taking over American cities by the force of arms, tell me what you would do." Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Muammar Gaddafi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,