Muammar Gaddafi - Page 4 of 9

Saif al Arab Gadhafi One of Libyan leader - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2011 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Lybian Dictator
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2011 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi
A Friend

Muammar Gaddafi - Page 4

It sounds to me that this guy will not give up his position of power until they carry him out in pine box. I think the no fly zone is ok but he will continue with ground forces to exert his control.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gaddafi Muammar

Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound

A building in Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound has been heavily damaged, CNN's Nic Robertson reports.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi History & Civil Business Politics

Obama Claims Gadhafi is a Danger to U.S.
By Justin Elliott

Obama makes the case that Moammar Gadhafi actually threatens the national security interests of the U.S. The argument feels perfunctory -- especially given the previous emphasis on protecting Libyan civilians -- but he makes it nonetheless: Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Gaddafi Muammar

Gaddafi's son dies in hospital: Report:

One of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's sons has died in a hospital in Tripoli. Khamis Gaddafi was reportedly injured on Saturday when a Libyan Air Force pilot purposefully crashed his jet into the Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2011 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Gaddafi Muammar

U.S. To suggest Gadhafi to become honorary chairman of African Union:

Former U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon said he is set to meet with Moammar Gadhafi. Weldon said that in addition to Gadhafi stepping down, he is proposing a cease-fire on both sides; a withdrawal of government forces from key cities; no further advances by rebel forces; a joint interim government run by Libya's current prime minister and the an opposition leader Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2011 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi

Qaddafi Unplugged and Uncensored
Recollections Of My Life - Mu'ummar Qaddafi
By Col. Mu'ummar Qaddafi

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stood up to betrayal, stood up the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi - Page 4

Gates hints at killing Gadhafi:

US Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Tuesday that Libyan military command centers "wherever we find them" are legitimate targets for U.S. And NATO air attack, suggesting that "strongman" Moammar Gadhafi himself is increasingly in danger. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Saif al Arab Gadhafi

One of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's sons, Saif al Arab Gadhafi, was killed in a NATO airstrike, a spokesman for Libya's government said Sunday.

Moammar Gadhafi and his wife were also in the house when it was targeted, spokesman Mussa Ibrahim said. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Muammar Gaddafi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,