Muammar Gaddafi - Page 2 of 9

While I dislike Gaddafi I think that he may - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Feb, 2011 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Lybian Dictator
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muammar Gaddafi - Page 2

UN slams Libya anti-Swiss 'jihad'

A top UN official condemns Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's call for a jihad against Switzerland, labelling it "inadmissible". Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Gaddafi Muammar

No surprises here. Once a terrorist always a terrorist. That holy man bologna is just a front to get him in a better position to do what we all want to know.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2010 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi History & Civil Business Politics

US apology for Gaddafi comments

The US State Department apologises for comments its spokesman made after Libya's Col Gaddafi called for a jihad against Switzerland. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gaddafi Muammar

Gaddafi wants more Nigeria splits

Libya's Muammar Gaddafi says Nigeria should be divided into several states along ethnic lines - comments bound to anger Nigeria. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2011 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Gaddafi Muammar

Gaddafi ready for Libya's "Day of Rage"

Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has dealt with the calls being issued by the National Conference for the Libyan Opposition [NCLO] and Libyan [political] activists for a Libyan "Day of Rage" to take place on 17 February, modeled on similar events in Tunisia and Egypt, by issuing an unprecedented warnings against any attempts to create chaos and instability in Libya. Ref. Source 1

22nd Feb, 2011 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi

international QUOTE (CNN)
Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi said he won't step down and wants to die as a martyr in his country.

Seeing that the people of Libya do not appear to be losing steam in their protests he may get his wish.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi - Page 2

Gaddafi blames unrest on al-Qaeda:

"It is obvious now that this issue is run by al-Qaeda," he said, speaking by phone from un unspecified location. He said that the protesters were young people who were being manipulated by al-Qaeda, and that many were doing so under the influence of drugs. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Muammar Gaddafi
A Friend

Muammar Gaddafi Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

While I dislike Gaddafi I think that he may have a point. Since people are more on the watch for the violent side of Al-Qaeda would it not make sense for them to try a different tactic and try to just take over governments from within instead of blowing things up. If your not achieving your goal by a head on attack. Then find a way to flank them and take them unaware. I believe this could be happening and the people of the world are not seeing it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Muammar Gaddafi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,