US Economy - Page 31 of 31

President Trump releases 2019 budget request; - Page 31 - International Business - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 19 107 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

U.S.A. US Business
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

US Economy - Page 31

Senate reaches compromise to end shutdown

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer announced Monday that he and Senate GOP leaders have reached a deal to reopen the government, and the chamber is on track to pass a plan to keep the government funded for three weeks.

"We will vote today to reopen the government," Schumer said on the Senate floor, saying he and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had reached an "Arrangement."

The Senate passed the procedural vote allowing the bill to advance 81-18. A vote on final passage is expected later Monday afternoon. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 369
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 263.74 FP
Charm: 2

Economy US

There is still one final vote and then this is just for 3 weeks so its not a permanent solution. Federal non-essential workers will need to budget tight from here on.

Financial Level: Money Saver / Business Participation: 25 EconomicsBusinessesMoney Saver 2.5%

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Economy Business International

White House tells federal agencies to prepare for limited government shutdown after Sen. Rand Paul blocks spending bill. The Office of Management and Budget alerted federal agencies to prepare for a limited shutdown at midnight Thursday as Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., took to the Senate floor to block passage of a sweeping budget deal that would increase spending by more than $300 billion over two years. The government is operating on its fourth short-term spending bill - which expires at midnight - because Congress has been unable to agree on a full-year budget. The budget deal is attached to a short-term spending measure that will keep the government open until March 23, giving lawmakers time to write a full-year bill. If the Senate passes it, the legislation still needs to go to the House for final approval. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 31 Economy US

President Trump releases 2019 budget request; seeks funding for border security and infrastructure. President Trump on Monday released his budget proposal for the next fiscal year. It's the first step toward filling in the details of a two-year budget framework passed by Congress last week, which increased caps on both military and domestic spending and includes down payments on some of his biggest priorities. Trump is requesting Congress provide $23 billion for border security and immigration enforcement, $21 billion for infrastructure, and $17 billion to combat the opioid epidemic. Ref. USAToday.

Guest please SHARE: "US Economy" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of US Economy
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: US Economy

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

KNtoran's Photo
KNtoran's Photo
Uploaded by: KNtoran
Rated: /10 + 2 comments