[Help!] I Need Live Support!

[help ] Live Support - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th Dec, 2003 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Jun, 2003 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

[Help!] I Need Live Support!

Computer Savy: Tech

Unlike other forums, we try to give live support to our users, BUT we do not want you to abuse this, so only use it if:

1. You have read the HELP Section and do not find an answer to what you are looking for…

2. Your English is not too good and you need help in Spanish.

3. You are interested in making a donation or helping the growth of this forum.

Q. How do I get Live Support?
A. Simply click the link below and it will take you to a page with several chat options. The button on the lower right of that page has an immediate live chat option (If online click it) and wait for a support rep to answer you. If the button is reading 'offline' then you can still send us a message.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2003 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Support Live Need Help

If we are OFFLINE you can still click on the button above to send us a message. Remember to be specific as to which board, message, or problem referring to. Often we get emails that say...

"I am having trouble can you help?

The words 'I' and 'trouble' are set in bold to show that they are not descriptive enough to let us help you. We are not going to know who 'I' is, neither does 'trouble' indicate what trouble you are having. Proper messages to us should include your username, the email you signed up with and the exact error message you got and/or problem you are encountering such as; 'I got error message 500 when trying to access games'.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2003 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

[Help!] I Need Live Support! Feedback & FAQ News Community

It appears that inline javascript is not enabled here Architect. It will be necessary to activate it if we are to get live support.

Reconcile Edited: Persephone on 28th Nov, 2003 - 12:04pm

4th Dec, 2003 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Support Live Need Help

Unfortunately you are right Persephone. Maybe it is for the better, I have replaced it with a link instead.

> TOPIC: [Help!] I Need Live Support!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,