Do You Rate Us?

Do Rate Us - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

?
Poll: How often do you rate us via the RateUs page?
  Never       20.00%
  Once a year       0.00%
  Once every six months       0.00%
  Once a month       40.00%
  Once a week       0.00%
  Once a day       20.00%
  Twice a day       0.00%
  More than twice a day       20.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2004 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?

Do you take the time to use the Rate Us page to vote for us on various topsites? If so, how often do you rate us? Which section do you tend to rate us in the most? (RPG, Parenting, etc.)

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

Yes. I have been trying to do so every day. Occasionally I forget. I used to do it about once per week, but I have noticed that the more often we take the time to rate the more new people join the forum and since I really enjoy "chatting" with lots of different people, I now try very hard to be more frequent with my votes.

21st May, 2004 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I havent rated the site yet. How does this work? Where do these ratings go?

21st May, 2004 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

Click on the link at the top of the page entitled "rate us." This opens a page with a number of links on it. Click on however many links you feel you have time for especially the ones in the categories you are most interested in. Each link takes you to a page that either automatically casts your vote for this site or to a page where you can give your rating. These votes than cause the site to appear on these pages as recommendations for others to check us out.

21st May, 2004 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

Thanks tenaheff for the info. I did go out and rate the site but not sure if I can do this every day. I know the little rate us window is set to pop up every 8 windows or so. Can't we make it pop up maybe a couple of times a day per member login instead?

21st May, 2004 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?

Well, as long as you rate us when you can, it will help. As far as how often the window pops up, that is decided upon by the Admin of the site. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Do Rate Us

Is the rate us window really so irritating? The thing is, and be honest now, if I set it to come on once only in the whole day, how much is that likely to enthuse you to rate us? Wouldn't it be likely that you will just close it and be done with that?

22nd May, 2004 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Do Rate Us Community News FAQ & Feedback

Well, I just close it anyway and then rate you when it is convenient. I think I do need the reminder and probably more than once per day, but maybe a bit less than it is currently. Maybe if it could tell when I had gone out to the rate us link and not prompt me again that day? I don't usually mind it until after I have already spent the time rating the site that day. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Do You Rate Us?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,