Robert Kirkup

Robert Kirkup - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jun, 2009 - 2:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
20th Jun, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Robert Kirkup

Robert Kirkup

What do you think about the case of Janet Kirkup who was killed by her husband Robert Kirkup? It seems that Robert and Janet Kirkup took a trip together in late 1991. In 1992 the children wanted to get in touch with their mother but Robert Kirkup would make up all kinds of excuses as to why Janet Kirkup could not come to the phone.

Robert Kirkup
Robert Kirkup (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Kirkup Robert

Name: Sharon

Comments: I seen Bob On DateLine June19,2009 I was shocked & sad end I knew both Jan & Bob when their 3 daughters were small. We were their neighbors & camping buddys. Bob would never hurt Jan it had to be like he said an accident. I knew her to rat & Rave at him for days over almost nothing he took a lot of abuse from her. He loved his kids dearly. They had a lot of financial bad luck also in their lives. Jan was a bully toward Bob & the girls. I wish him some peace before he dies.

Source 1: Knew them in Lansing, MI in the 70's & 80's
Source 2: My last name then was Gaskill

20th Jun, 2009 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Robert Kirkup History & Civil Business Politics

If what Sharon is saying is true then could it be that Robert Kirkup just snapped and choked Janet Kirkup to death because Robert Kirkup was tired or frustrated? Its real hard to get away from someone in a trailer so things could have gotten heated. Then again Robert Kirkup keeping this all a secret does not make his story credible.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2009 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Kirkup Robert

Name: Sharon

Comments: I know Bob, would keep his secret to spare his children the grief. He was a hard working man & Jan got every dime to spend on herself & the girls. When Jan had money she was good natured. She love material things. Bob never hurt a flea. He must have been very broken down & just gave up on life. She has taken a knife & would threaten to kill him in the past.Jan had to have her own way about everything.

Sharon

Source 1: I Knew them in Lansing, Mi.in the 70's & 80's
Source 2: we were neighbors & camping buddy's

22nd Jun, 2009 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Kirkup Robert

of course, I have no idea, however, I believe that it is easy to blame the victim who is not ven alive to despute claims of abuse. it is easy for a man to say that a woman is the vindictive one because it can happen. but what if its just a crock?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Robert Kirkup

Name: Susan

Comments: I am Susan the daughter of Robert Kirkup, I would love to know who this Sharon person is that said my father was such a great man. She must have been one of the many women my father had an affair with. My father was an evil man who abused myself and my Mother. My mother was a wonderful women and was murdered. And not out of self defense!
Unless you lived in my home and had too go threw what my mother, myself, and my sisters did YOU do not know what tour talking about.

Source 1: I am the daughter of Janet
Source 2: Repling to Sharon

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2009 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Robert Kirkup

Just because someone smiles and seems friendly does not mean they do not have a "dark" side. There are many people who fool others pretending to be nice but in close doors they are the worst kind of abusers, I think is fair to say that this was the case of Robert Kirkup.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

24th Jun, 2009 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Robert Kirkup Politics Business Civil & History

I think this is another case where we will never know why someone died or who was the guilty one, simply because it seems that Robert Kirkup disturbed about this himself (hence his avoiding shifting blame of her death onto something else to his children, just making vague excuses). If he himself won't even admit that his wife is dead, their mother, perhaps he's not a poignantly evil as he might seem. Still murdered his wife, if that's the case, but still. Regret, in its purest form, tends to outweigh immediate and rash action.

Also, everyone in the world lies. I don't think we'll ever get straight evidence about anyone, simply because there's nothing we can trust, except what comes from "the horse's mouth" as it were.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Robert Kirkup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,