A Toilet Experience

A Toilet Experience - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 25th Nov, 2003 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
18th Nov, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up to?" What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously... "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

-- Author Unknown

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

Experience Toilet A

hey that is really a laugh and i am going to send that to my friends they will get a kick out of it  :P

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

A Toilet Experience Games Forum & Humor Jokes

oh my goodness.  That is so embarrassing that it's funny.  Geez I hope I'm not like that while I use my cellphone.  :smile.gif

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

Experience Toilet A

oh my L that is so funny... Did that actually happen to you JB ?.. ha ha just kidding

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

Experience Toilet A

biggrin.gif That was too funny..*S*....i like that HAHA tongue.gif

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

A Toilet Experience

I just hope that something like it won't happen to me... tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

A Toilet Experience

You are not the only one Seether LOL... biggrin.gif

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Toilet Experience
A Friend

A Toilet Experience Jokes Humor & Forum Games

HAHA I already knew that one, but in portuguese and a little bit longer. Haha that would be one of the most embarrassing things ever if it happened to me laugh.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: A Toilet Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,