Funniest Comedian

Funniest Comedian - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
20th Jan, 2003 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian

Take into consideration their whole career and not just one favorite show. Lastly, this is based on the list above, I am sure you might have someone else in mind BUT this is based on the selection above.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2003 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Comedian Funniest

Have you heard of Mr. Bean? He is lots of laughs in the UK. he does not say much, but his facial expressions are hilarious.

28th Jan, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mr. Bean is really funny! lol, he always get in so much trouble. He's an excellent comedian. I like the faces and the goofy body movements he makes and the reaction of the people when they see him lol smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Comedian Funniest

Mr bean has funny antics but how can you compare that to intellectual humour that you have experienced in real life...the ones George Carlin talks about.

30th Jan, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Comedian Funniest

Mr bean has funny antics but how can you compare that to intellectual humour that you have experienced in real life...the ones George Carlin talks about.

Well then we have to ask - who is the greater comdian - the one that has to talk and share a story or the one that you just have to look at?

One thing with Mr. Bean for sure - you just have to look at him and you laugh.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2003 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Funniest Comedian

I vote for Mr bean.

One thing is that his performs are easy understood without any word.

So in our country,he is very popular .

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian

Carol Burnet had a long running show that had various stars that came in and their usual cast with Tim Conway made a terrific show with lots of great humor. I wish such shows could come back into our homes and not he trash T,V, they have now on many channels.

4th Aug, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian Movies Music Fashion & Sports

another funny couple that didn't realize their potential was don nots and Tim Conway they were terrific in the shows they did with each other it was like Abbott and Costello, martin and Lewis.  Laurel and Hardy.  I loved the return of the apple dumpling gang.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Funniest Comedian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,