Spain Terrorism - Page 2 of 3

'Funny, cheeky': Aussie boy - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Terrorists in Spain
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Spain Terrorism
A Friend

Spain Terrorism - Page 2

This is sad that we now have to watch for speeding vehicles intent on running people over. The fact that this is hard to combat and deter is one of the reasons I think these terrorists are resorting to this type of attack.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Spain

32 people injured and 1 dead now. Sounds like a couple of guys were in on this and they escaped into a nearby bar.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Spain Terrorism
A Friend

Spain Terrorism History & Civil Business Politics

I hope that these two responsible for this attack are quickly apprehended and made to face trial for their actions. I have heard many different reports about the number of dead and wounded but many are now coming to the 1 dead and 32 injured. I hope that this number does not change.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Spain Terrorism
A Friend

Page 2 Terrorism Spain

Over 100 injured and at least 13 dead now. When do you think it'll be okay to say Radical Islamic Terrorism and not worrying about hurting someone's feelings? What is the number of dead and injured before we can call the enemy what and who the enemy is?

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism Spain

Spanish police say they killed several people in raid responding to terrorist attack outside Barcelona. The police operation came hours after a van plowed through the popular Las Ramblas tourist district in Barcelona, killing 13 and injuring 100 more. Police said an explosion last night outside Barcelona was also linked to terrorist activity. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Spain Terrorism
A Friend

Spain Terrorism

Yeah, this is why I say we here in the US have to be right 100% of the time and terrorists just have to fool us once to win. And the thing is, the general public usually doesn't even hear about our successes because they are classified.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Spain Terrorism
A Friend

Spain Terrorism - Page 2

The government classifies them because the press can not keep their mouths shut and the normal everyday sheeple would be running amok and causing more chaos than they help.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spain Terrorism Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

'Funny, cheeky': Aussie boy dies in Spain. THE heartbroken family of seven-year-old Julian Cadman are mourning their "Energetic" boy, tragically killed in the Barcelona attack. Source 2n.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Spain Terrorism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,