Jokes Saint Latter-Day
Things That Should Be Heard More Often at Church
1. The only problem we had on the scout campout was that after all the meals every scout wanted to wash all the dishes, especially the pots and pans. It was hard getting them to wait their turn.
2. We were enjoying the meeting so much that we didn't even notice that it had gone 15 minutes overtime.
3. We'll go ahead and start the meeting early today since everyone is already here and in their seats.
4. So many sisters volunteer to help with every compassionate service project, that not everyone gets to help each time.
5. Almost the entire ward comes to our child of record baptisms.
6. Our large Deacon's Quorum sits so still during their class and raises their hands to participate, that getting to teach their class is the most coveted position in our ward.
7. We have a hard time filling positions in Relief Society because all the sisters want to teach Primary, especially the Nursery and Sunbeam classes.
8. We love to get to church early because our favorite front bench pew is always taken if we aren't extra early.
9. The whole congregation heard and enjoyed the prelude music.
10. Filling all the positions in Cub Scouts has never been a problem.
11. Men's Basketball is so much fun! Such good sportsmanship! Everyone is there to have a good time and there's no fighting.
12. We have so many people signed up for this month's Temple trip that we need to hire a second (third?) bus.
13. The family history class will be canceled until new people move into the ward as all the current ward members have finished tracing all of their ancestors.
14. Heard from the Executive Secretary. . ." Statistics are the same as usual, Visiting Teaching 100%, Home Teaching 100%, Sacrament Meeting attendance 100% Primary attendance 100%, etc.
15. I love being Primary president -- people are always so willing to help out on Sunday and quarterly activities are a breeze because so many adults beg to help out.