Rambo

Rambo - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2009 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Rambo 2008
9th Jan, 2008 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Rambo

Rambo

When I saw the preview to this I had to laugh because I recalled that we were having a Discussion about the numerous Rocky movies and now we have yet another Rambo movie! What is the matter with Stallone, is he unable to fit any other category of acting? What are your thoughts about the 2008 Rambo? Will you spend money on a cinema ticket to see it?

Rambo
Rambo (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Rambo

This guy doesnt let up any eh? How many Rambos and Rockys does he need to make before he retires?

26th Jun, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Rambo Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I of course did not go to the cinema to see this but saved for the DVD version. It was actually a good movie. Good in the sense that he was not a one man hero doing bionic things. It was not all about him either. There was a very strong message about the mass genocide in Burma by the military there. This movie is not for the faint of heart, there are some scenes that show how terrible war is so if gore gets to you do not watch. Long live Rambo!

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

26th Jun, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Rambo

I was laughing at what you said in the first message. I was kind of wondering whether I should see this one because Rambo 3 was so fake but this one turned out to be alright in fact it probably was the best of the four of them.

> TOPIC: Rambo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,