Fun Stuff - Your Stress Level?

Fun Stuff Stress Level - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 17th Nov, 2003 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Nov, 2003 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Want to test how stressed you are? Take this 30 question quiz to find out:

https://stressbusting.co.uk/quiz/quiz.asp

I saw it on the BBC. Will come back later to take it, right now I am too stressed wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  Your Stress Level?
A Friend

Level Stress Stuff Fun

:spock:  I scored 12 out of 30.  STRESS QUOTIENT 100. Time to seek professional help. You need to change your life - fast - and you may need therapy or counselling to help you do so. Psychological burn-out is a real danger.

1st Nov, 2003 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff - Your Stress Level? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Okay got a chance to do this...

STRESS QUOTIENT 40. Your score: 7 out of 30. It may be that you simply need a holiday. However, if, after a break, you don't feel dramatically better, it may be time to re-evaluate either your career and/or your personal life.

What is more interesting:
3520 have taken the test.
683 scored less than you.
2719 scored more than you.
118 scored the same as you.

1st Nov, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Level Stress Stuff Fun

I got the chance to make the test and the results were scary....

STRESS QUOTIENT 100. Time to seek professional help. You need to change your life - fast - and you may need therapy or counselling to help you do so. Psychological burn-out is a real danger.

Your score: 18 out of 30.

3731 have taken the test.
2823 scored less than you.
734 scored more than you.
174 scored the same as you.

2nd Nov, 2003 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Level Stress Stuff Fun

STRESS QUOTIENT 40. It may be that you simply need a holiday. However, if, after a break, you don't feel dramatically better, it may be time to re-evaluate either your career and/or your personal life.

Your score: 8 out of 30.

4557 have taken the test.
1107 scored less than you.
3256 scored more than you.
194 scored the same as you.

I am surprised because given what my life had been like the past 6 months, I would have expected to be more stressed.  I do know I have actively worked to be not stressed about things I can't control.  Apparently, it is working. smile.gif

2nd Nov, 2003 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Tenaheff, looks like you and I need to take a holiday while LDS and Msslm need some therapy wink.gif I know I really need a break, these last few months have been nothing but great stress for my wife and self. One of the best ways I handle stress is a good workout consisting of lifting weights or basketball.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  Your Stress Level?
A Friend

Fun Stuff Stress Level

Hey, I could use a vacation, that would be my therapy.  lol  I need to get shady to try that and see what score he comes up with.  ;)

> TOPIC: Fun Stuff - Your Stress Level?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,