Perez Hilton - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton says he was punched by Peas' manager

TORONTO - Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly gave celebrity blogger Perez Hilton a black eye outside a Toronto nightclub. Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and will.I.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. They were at the club following a Sunday night video awards show. Ref. Source 5

Perez Hilton
Perez Hilton (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Hilton Perez

The guy that is so interested in gay rights and outing people elected to at a moment of truth call Will I Am a faggot...plus other homosexual laden profanities. He says this was the worst thing he could think of...

I think it is only fitting that GLAAD wants a apology from....MR HILTON!

All I can say is that it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy!

Source 6

He really should learn to compose himself under pressure. Giving a bad answer like this is just unprofessional. I think we are going to have to remove his crown or tiara.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 23rd Jun, 2009 - 4:43pm

23rd Jun, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Before the Miss California incident I did not even know who Perez Hilton is nor did I know he had a ten million plus following that regularly read his nonsense online. Perez capitalizes on these things for fame (although he says he does not), just the fact that he runs and Twitters and blogs about it is proof enough. He is ready to go to court with this one and who is going to empathize with him? After his last debut with Miss California he has nothing but contempt from the general public save for whatever following he does have.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2009 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hilton Perez

Black Eyed Peas manager charged

Police in Canada have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly punched celebrity blogger Perez Hilton outside a Toronto nightclub. Ref. Source 6

25th Jun, 2009 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Hilton Perez

The mayor of Toronto should give the Black Eyed Peas manager the keys to the city.

1st Jul, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton

That's too funny. I think a lot of people wish they were the fists of the Black Eyed Peas manager. I wonder if they wanted to keep up with their name "Black Eyed" laugh.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton

He does not do it for fame, he does it for MONEY. He gets a lot of it everytime he is involved in a scandal. A drama king.

2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports

No, sorry... drama QUEEN in the worst sort of way. How this twerpy little woman-hater ever got to be a judge for a woman's beauty pageant is beyond me. Probably another case of "it's not what you know but who you know."

In any case, I think he got what he deserved when Will.I.Am (or his bodyguard) popped him one.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Perez Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,