Chris Brown - Page 2 of 5

I really liked his new song, "Look at - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

Video
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chris Brown - Page 2

Chris Brown slams record stores

Chris Brown is furious major US stores are refusing to stock his latest album. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2009 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Brown Chris

If I owned a music shop I wouldn't have any of Chris Brown stuff there either cause like its just a bad image.

16th Dec, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Chris Brown Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I've stopped listening to both Chris and Rihanna. Chris because he's an idiot and Rihanna for the stupid things she says.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Brown Chris

Chris Brown begs fans for help

Chris Brown has begged his fans to help make him "relevant" again. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 7th May, 2010 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Brown Chris

US singer Brown 'making progress'

US singer Chris Brown has made further progress while on probation for his assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna last year, a judge in Los Angeles hears. Ref. Source 1

7th May, 2010 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Chris Brown

Am I wrong in thinking he did not time for the crime? I am pretty sure he never went to jail for this. I think that is an important part of a crime like this. If he never is punished or isn't forced to see what he did was wrong he will continue to think it was nothing and it will happen again. As far as not buying his albums I don't understand the correlation. There are so many artists that have been found guilty for so many crimes and people still buy their albums. Why is this guy so different, maybe his lack of respect? Maybe his music was never really that good to begin with. rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2011 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Chris Brown - Page 2

Chris Brown finishes counselling

Chris Brown has completed a domestic violence counseling program required as part of the singer's guilty plea to assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna nearly two years ago. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Chris Brown
A Friend

Chris Brown Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I really liked his new song, "Look at me now". Him and Busta Rhymes really killed their verses. I think Lil Wayne could have done a lot better though, right?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chris Brown

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,