Kate's Hairstyle

Kate' S Hairstyle - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jun, 2009 - 6:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Will you like to have Kate Gosselin's hairstyle as your own?
  Yes       0.00%
  No       100.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
23rd Jun, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle

Kate's Hairstyle

Without distracting from the current Jon & Kate Plus 8 Thread here: Source 4 I started this Thread to focus on Kate's hairstyle. I like the front, but I do not understand the spiked top and rough looking back? What are your thoughts, is this a show of her personality?

Kate's Hairstyle
Kate's Hairstyle (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2009 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle
A Friend

Hairstyle Kates

I kind of like her hair, it's totally different from any other hairstyle I've seen. I think it totally reflects her personality. It's spikey, brassy, individual, sort of in-your-face even. I think that describes her pretty well!

23rd Jun, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That is the same thing I said to my wife - her hairstyle describes her personality, but that can be interpreted in so many ways. You have one look in the front and in the 'back' there is a darker look. sneaky.gif I think the front is nice, but I don't get the back at all.

24th Jun, 2009 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Hairstyle Kates

Its kind of weird. Reminds me of something I would style a laso apso with. I have not seen the back part of her head to get the full view really because I'm not a fan of the show.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle
A Friend

Hairstyle Kates

From what I can see about her hair it is way to short in the back to suit me. I think women should have longer hair than men.

24th Jun, 2009 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle

This is the best shot I could find showing the back of Kate's hairstyle. I was also looking at how many people are making fun of her hairstyle. While a lot of women are actually going out and getting versions of it, but not the exact thing.

Kate's Hairstyle
Kate's Hairstyle (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle
A Friend

Kate's Hairstyle

The hairstyle is too short for my tastes. The spike on the back looks like she just woke up. I hope my wife does not want a hairstyle like this. I would not like it at all. I think that all womens hair that is short like this looks bad.

25th Jun, 2009 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Fantastic coif...

She can just roll out of the rack and her dew is totally in place. Morning hair doesnt have to be a problem...make it a style!

Yeah...make me look like I just woke up!

OR

OK Kids...break out the scissors, everyone gets a whack at mommy's hair! This should entertain them for about 5 minutes.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 25th Jun, 2009 - 6:20am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kate's Hairstyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,