Jb's Custom Built Play House - Page 3 of 3

My youngest was looking through pictures the - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Custom Built Play House
28th Dec, 2009 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House - Page 3

Jonah is already getting bored with it. he does not go on it as much as he did before so I am considering modifying it to give something more challenging / new. Seth is ready to go on it but freezes when he reaches the ladder - I think he needs another four months before he can tackle it.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

House Play Built Custom Jbs

Seth has mastered the Playhouse to the point that I've had to create a rope barrier to stop him from going up and down when we're not there to watch him.

27th Jun, 2012 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

JB, I know you already told me before, but I forget, why did you dismantle the playhouse for my brothers long ago?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 27th Jun, 2012 - 8:38pm

27th Jun, 2012 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 House Play Built Custom Jbs

They were getting too big for it and started to destroy it. Instead of sliding on it they would stomp on it. It has been converted into my workstation, I have to show a picture of that at some time.

11th Apr, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

House Play Built Custom Jbs

My youngest was looking through pictures the other day and saw this and asked me if I remembered it which is really to say that he remembers it. I take him and his brother to the park now and again when I can but even the rides there aren't big enough for children on the spectrum.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jb's Custom Built Play House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,