Jb's Custom Built Play House - Page 2 of 3

This is a neat playhouse. It would be a lot - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Aug, 2009 - 8:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Custom Built Play House
24th Jun, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House - Page 2

Sometimes I surprise myself about what I can do, but believe me there isn't nothing impressive at all in this when compared to all that I cannot do and should do. I love making things like this for my boys, seeing them happy makes me happy as well.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2009 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

House Play Built Custom Jbs

What I like about it is the privacy it gives them, and the feeling that is something of their own. smile.gif JB as usual, creating things with his hands. He is very talented.

8th Jul, 2009 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Your sons are really lucky I wish I had something cool like that in my room but probably my parents thought I would need a cast within the first 10 mins. laugh.gif

8th Jul, 2009 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 House Play Built Custom Jbs

That's brilliant JB, it's great that it includes so many things for your boys to do with it!
I bet they love the slide, and the hiding places, that's really cool!
You can certainly tell the amount of thought you have put into it!

8th Jul, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

House Play Built Custom Jbs

Thanks for the compliments all. Jonah does love the slide. Seth is a bit too small for it but he does try to make attempts to go up the ladder already before we stop him. When Jonah first saw the ladder and slide he used it all day, but now the newness has worn off and he mainly just goes to the top to play with his toys and below to close / open the door. I recently installed a steering wheel at the top which provides an extra minute of entertainment.

10th Jul, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House

Hey Jb wow so talented the kids are going to remember this for the rest of their lives.
Anna

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2009 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House - Page 2

That's *awesome* JB! I love it. You are a great dad to make such fun things for your boys.

29th Aug, 2009 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Jb's Custom Built Play House Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

This is a neat playhouse. It would be a lot of fun to design and create something like this. I hope it lasts for many years of play.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jb's Custom Built Play House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,