Angels & Demons

Angels Demons - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jun, 2009 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Jun, 2009 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Angels & Demons

Angels & Demons

The name of this movie has many meanings. "Angels & Demons" is to be taken literally and also symbolically. Angels & Demons addresses myth and procedure in the Catholic Church based on a book by Dan Brown. I will cover only the movie here, we have lots of other Threads covering the theories of the Illuminati and other parts of the Catholic Church in the Studies of Catholics Board. First of all the storyline - I would say it is interesting, but it felt like a typical 'adventure' movie. The acting was good and each handled their role well. The best part of the movie was the backdrops of places within and inside the Vatican. By the end of the movie I think I was not as moved simply because we cover a lot of the 'ideas' the movie tries to present within the Community already. I believe if you are unfamiliar with the theories then this movie might be more thrilling for you.

Rate: 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Angels & Demons
Angels & Demons (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
> TOPIC: Angels & Demons

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,