A Possible Date?

A Date - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Mar, 2011 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Dates
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2009 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Possible Date?

A Possible Date?

Consider the following profile. Is this someone you will like to date towards a lasting relationship?

LDS Dates

Nickname: Julie

Religion: LDS

Years a member: All my life

Served a mission: No

Calling: Visiting teacher

Edcation: Some college

Career: Student

Hobbies: Crafts, art, music, movies and time with my friends / family.

What are you looking for? Good LDS priesthood holder who served a mission. I want to have many children like 6 or 7 at least so he will need to be gainfully employed to raise our family. I'm not looking for someone rich and I know we will have to make sacrifices but at least I want to know that we do nothave to struggle so much in raising our family. I've dated a few guys in the past bu they just don't know hat they want in life so I want someone who knows what he wants, is that you?

NOTE: The above is a character of fiction. It may or may not resemble someone in real life, but it is not meant to. The description above is meant as a prelude to the "what if" question asked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2011 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Date A

Name: Countmein

Comments: What a cool profile. I wonder if you are in my area because you described yourself as just the kind of person I'm looking for. I wonder if you are still even single, with my luck you are married by now.

> TOPIC: A Possible Date?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,