Tic Tac Toe - Page 2 of 2

I either win or draw too. I learned one strategy - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 10:40am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 49 101 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
X O X O X
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Tic Tac Toe
A Friend

Tic Tac Toe - Page 2

I used to play naughts and crosses all the time when I was a bit younger. It seemed to have gotten boring, especially since I know the tricks, and I also know when I'm going to end up in a tie. I don't play anymore, even when people want me to play with them.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Toe Tac Tic

Name: angela

Comments: Interesting game. Anybody can learn it easily. This is the most simplest game I have ever played.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2009 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 33.5%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 300

Tic Tac Toe Games Forum & Humor Jokes

My daughter loves this game, though she doesn't win much -- mainly because she loses concentration. Once you have the pattern down, it's all wins and ties, but it's fun to play with kids to see if they can detect the method.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2012 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,720
Avg: 1.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 27.9%
[+] Gain: 2,886.76 FP
Charm: 44

Page 2 Toe Tac Tic

There is ONE trick to win no matter what you mark! I cannot tell you the trick, it is a secret, but when you preform it, the are two ways to win! If the opponent removes one by tricking you, there is still one left! :D

Attached Image Edited: Felipe on 1st Oct, 2012 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Limited Member
[?] CPosts: 28
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 6.15 FP
Charm: 6

Toe Tac Tic

I either win or draw too. I learned one strategy in my teen years and then I either won or it was a draw. I used to play it at church during the sermon with someone who sat next to me when I was a child. It passed the time till bible classes.

Guest please SHARE: "Tic Tac Toe" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Tic Tac Toe, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Tic Tac Toe is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Tic Tac Toe

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)
Dragon

Vitiosus (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Ammon / Ammon (2)
Lace / Sonia (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.