A Riddle - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 13th Jul, 2003 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle

Geared for: Anyone

here is a riddle for all to anwser? you have this man who lives across the river.now he goes into town one morning to buy a goose,some goose feed,and a fox.now his boat will only hold him and one other item now can you help him figure out how to get the goose ,the goose feed and the fox across the river.question is which one is he going to carry first?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Riddle A

Oh, I know the answer to that one, Shady.  ;)  But I'll wait to see if anyone posts any guesses on it, before I post my answer.  ;)  

7th Jul, 2003 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Riddle Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Hmmm... I have not give it much thought, I wonder if this is one of those types of riddles where the goose eats the feed and the fox eats the goose and then the guy takes the fox across?

7th Jul, 2003 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Riddle A

I'm terrible on riddles, sorry guys :smile.gif but I thought about something similar to what JB said, is that the answer Shady?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Riddle A

I just noticed that Shady forgot to add that the man had to take the goose, the feed, and the fox back home with him.  But you are almost on the right track to solving it, Jb.  ;)

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle

Shady, nobody still has an answer for your riddle?  Please let me post the answer.  Pretty, pretty, please.  ;)  lol

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle

o.k. mss you can go ahead and post the answer I just guess I finally got the best of every one :laugh:

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle Jokes Humor & Forum Games

The answer to the riddle is:

1. The man takes the goose across the river leaving the fox with the feed, because the fox won't eat the feed.  He leaves the goose on the other side.

2. The man goes back across and gets the fox leaving the feed.  He goes back across the river.  Leaving the fox, the man loads the goose back up and takes it back across the river.

3.  The man leaves the goose and gets the feed and carries it across the river.  Leaving the feed with the fox.

4.  The man makes one more trip across the river to get the goose and then back across the river again.  He gathers up all three and then he takes them  home with him.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: A Riddle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,