Cruel Blond Jokes

Cruel Blond Jokes - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 7th Jul, 2003 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes

Why did the blond have a sore belly button?
-Because her boy friend was also blond:P

Why did the blond have tire strech marks on his back? because he crawled accross the road when ever it said don't walk:))

A blond walks into a shop and says can i buy that TV? the man says "go away your blond".
so she goes away and diys her hair brown, then she comes back hey! can i buy that TV? the man says again " go away your blond"!
So she goes away and diys her hair black, then comes back heeeeeey now can i buy that TV? He says "I ALREADY SAID GO AWAY WE DONT SELL BLONDS" she said how do u know im blond? "BECAUSE ITS A MICROWAVE" he says:))

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2003 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Jokes Blond Cruel

Delcita, I hope for your sake there are no 'blonds' on the forum, because surely your Charisma points will start going down. wink.gif

25th Jun, 2003 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes Games Forum & Humor Jokes

How about a secetary joke.    One day this secetary went into her bosses office and saw an amazing thing on his desk and so she asked."what is that its very impressive", he said that it was a stainless steel thermos, she asked what does it do?  he replyed "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold" the secetary was very impressed so she went out and bought one for herself and the next day another secetary went to her desk and seen this thing on her desk and asked "what is that it looks very impressive"  she replied proudly that it was a stainless steel thermos.  what does it do asked the girl?  she replied that it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold.   well what do you have in it? asked the one girl.   and she relied 3 cups of coffie and 2 popsicles.

25th Jun, 2003 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Jokes Blond Cruel

I think that joke was origionally a blond joke, but you can always change things around.  I know I know go back to where you came from so here I go.  thanks for the cute blond joke.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2003 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Jokes Blond Cruel

lol these are funny..i love jokes...too bad most of the time someone has to be degraded for a joke to be made..by the way does anyone know someone blond(i mean natural cause i hear that blonde dye is one of the fastest sellin smile.gif ) to verify that they really are taht dumb cause i mean sheesh no one aint that stupid...ummmm i think??

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2003 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes

lol yeah real good jokes i like the blond jokes lol it was a microwave now thats pretty funny smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2003 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes

Three Wishes, Of Course...

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are stuck on an island with no hope of survival.

One day, the three of them are walking along the beach and discover a magic lamp. They rub and rub, and sure enough, out pops a genie.

The genie says, "Since I can only grant three wishes, you may each have one."

The brunette says, "I've been stuck here for years. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I just want to go home."

POOF! The brunette gets her wish and she is returned to her family.

Then, the red head says, "I've been stuck here for years as well. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I wish I could go home, too."

POOF! The redhead gets her wish and she is returned to her family.

The blonde starts crying uncontrollably.

The genie asks, "My dear, what's the matter?"

The blonde whimpers, "I wish my friends were still here."

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes Jokes Humor & Forum Games

that joke was funny the one with the redhead ,the brunette and the blond . i'm blond so everything to me is funny i don't thank offnce becaues i know it's not about me it's just fun clen  jokes-jeannie

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cruel Blond Jokes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,