Miss Georgia 2009 Steps Down

Miss Georgia 2009 Steps Down - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jul, 2009 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Only a day after winning!
30th Jun, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

It seems that Miss Georgia 2009 decided to step down from being Miss Georgia 2009 because she did not want to give up her teaching profession. She is a Middle School teacher.

Miss Georgia 2009 Steps Down (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Down Steps Georgia Miss

Dang I never had teachers that looked good enough to enter let a lone win a beauty contest. All my teachers were in their 40's or 50's as I was going to school. In high school we had one younger teacher but she was still in her 30's.

I think that her wanting to not give up her teaching career says a lot about her character.

1st Jul, 2009 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Miss Georgia 2009 Steps Down Sports & Fashion Music Movies

So she entered the competition without knowing what is expected of her and the duties she is supposed to assume if she wins? What a waste of time for everyone involved!

1st Jul, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Down Steps Georgia Miss

Dang she's hot! I think you are right KN I don't believe IU ever had a teacher half that good looking. Maybe she entered not expecting to win.

15th Jul, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Down Steps Georgia Miss

Stupid! How can you enter a competition and then decide you don't have time for it? That's like a slap in the face to those who judged you. The other girls there and the competiton altogether.

> TOPIC: Miss Georgia 2009 Steps Down

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,