$2,000 For A Dead Afghan Child

$ 2 000 Dead Afghan Child - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A.A comparison of the value of life: USA versus Afghanistan
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

$2,000 for a Dead Afghan Child
$100,000 for Any American Who Died Killing it.
By Jay Janson

Shocking? Shame provoking? Embarrassing that no Afghani or Pakistani child or parent has any human right at all, including the right not to be blown to pieces in a US drone air strike? - the final insult being the value of their lives put at a mere $2,000 by the wealthiest nation in history? Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2009 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Child Afghan Dead For

Oh man that is really sad even angering no wonder so many of the people there hate us. We have to treat the people better. I thought this kind of thing ould of stopped when Bush came out of office but its like Obama just does the same. Its all politics.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2009 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

$2,000 For A Dead Afghan Child History & Civil Business Politics

I think it is awful that we place only $2K on a childs worth. Would that figure be great here? I think it would. I think $2K is not enough over there. Who came up with this figure? Was it the US or was if Afghanistan?

2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Child Afghan Dead For

Wow, I am shocked to read the figure. KNtoran, I think it was the US who came up with those numbers. It makes me very angry that the life of a foreign child is worthless.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: $2,000 For A Dead Afghan Child

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,